1. AP classes mean you have to basically teach yourself
2. Sleep is important, but you won’t get any in high school
3.scantrons are the most inaccurate ways to take/grade a test
4.the csts don’t mean shit after middle school
5. Always take a nap during lunch so you don’t sleep in class
6.Always bring a small, quiet snack that you can’t smell.
7. You get no breaks. Your “break” is a time for you to finish homework for your next class in 15 minutes.
8. 10th grade is a waste of time
9. Biology and chemistry are the 2 classes you will ever learn anything in, then completely forget it at the end of the school year.
10. Stress is good for you. It builds character. (According to teachers)
11. Schoolhouse rock, the magic school bus, and Bill Nye the science guy are the ONLY ways to actually learn stuff
12. For history tests, remember dates in chronological order as if it’s a telephone number (eg. 169-216-9394) or as a combination (eg. 04 17 35 April 1735 or April 17, 1935,etc. Your choice)
13.mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, Golgi body is the FedEx
14. The stages of mitosis:
G1: daily activity
S: pick up a babe at the club
G2: bang that babe you picked up
Prophase: have kids with her
Metaphase: your one big happy family.
Anaphase: you cheat on her and she leaves you
Telophase: you got split custody of the kids
Cytokinesis: you hate each other’s guts and move away and never see each other again.